Saturday 10 September 2016

My top 5 hopes for Marvel superhero Netflix shows

So in this list I'll be counting down my top 5 Marvel heroes I want to see get their own Netflix shows and maybe they can join the M.C.U movies like the Netflix shows we already have and will be getting like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher and Defenders. And hopefully all these heroes will join the movies and the Avengers in Infinity War or the 4th Avengers movie. And so, let's get started.
5. Moon Knight:

I actually think I heard before of someone else saying they want to see Moon Knight in the M.C.U. And yeah, I think tat would be really cool to see. Moon Knight's real name is Marc Spector who was once a mercenary who was left to die in the Egyptian Desert. But after some followers of Egyptian God Khonshu which gave him powers. He also later joined the West Coast Avengers and so having him have his own show and later letting him interact with the actual Avengers would be really cool and I thin it wold be cool to see that costume in live action. Especially given the fact that Spider-Man is one of his biggest allies.
4. Sentry:

I actually think that maybe this hero can be introduced in Doctor Strange and then his own show. Not a main character in Doctor Strange but maybe just a glimpse and then we don't see him again until his show. The reason I'm saying Doctor Strange is because Sentry and Doctor Strange actually worked with him for a while and maybe when that happens, maybe he can get his own show and then we can see in the movies again. And it would also be cool because his strength almost matches Hulk and the 2 of them are allies so having them interact and also fight together would be pretty cool too.
3. Ghost Rider:

With a new version of Ghost Rider about to be introduced in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, I think it would be kinda cool to maybe give him his own show as soon as season 4 is done. Kinda like what's happening with Luke Cage. And hopefully they won't make him like the Nicholas Cage version, if you know what I mean. And having him in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and having his own show focused on him and actually in the hands of Marvel gives me a lot of faith that they'll do him great and awesomely.
2. Blade:

While we originally saw Blade in that 1998 movie with Weasley Snipes, which I reviewed, I think it would be really cool to see him in the M.C.U with Marvel now having the rights to him back. He's also a really cool character to have a rated R show like the original movie and the other Marvel Netflix shows. And then having him in the movies would be really great to see. Especially in Infinity War with him and the other Avengers just destroying the other members of Thanos' army.
And the number 1 Marvel hero I want to see get their own show is... The Fantastic 4:

In case you don't remember, I wrote something about FOX maybe giving back the Fantastic 4. And if they do, maybe they can give them a TV show and we can finally see a live action version of them that's actually good. Same thing with Dr. Doom and we have them fight and see it look awesome. And it would be awesome to see a really cool version of their costumes, especially Dr. Doom's. And it would be really awesome to see them interact with the Avengers. Especially Mr. Fantastic with Tony and Bruce. And everyone, that's my list of my top 5 Marvel heroes I want to see have their own Netflix shows. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below and tell me what one you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment