Wednesday 28 September 2016

New Lion King live action remake

Well... that just happened. So, it has been officially confirmed 100% that a new live action remake of the Lion King will be made. I recently did an entry of the future for the Disney live action remakes and it's now confirmed that another one of the news ones that'll get a remake is the Lion King. Is there anyone besides me finding that kinda ironically convenient, considering all I've been talking about the Lion King universe recently? Anyway, the movie is going to be directed by Jon Favreau. Jon is the same guy who directed Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and  the Jungle Book this year as I said before. And so this is really excited for me. Not just because I love the Lion King and Guard, but also because I was kinda wondering if they were going to do a remake of this and so having actually doing this along with those other ones I mentioned like Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, the Sword in the Stone, Mulan, Pinocchio, Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo. And the Lion king is probably my most hyped up of them all. So there you go. That's the news of the live action remake of the Lion King. Tell me what you think of this in the comments and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment