Tuesday 27 September 2016

Future of Marvel Cinematic Universe

In April of this year, I did an entry of the future for the DC Extended Universe and last week I did one for the live action Disney remakes. And now I'm doing one for the M.C.U. This entry will be covering the remaining phase 3 movies and I'm going to make a phase 4 part too and the movies we could see in it. So let's begin. First off, we had Civil War which was absolutely phenomenal. Pretty much everything about it was perfect to me. It had great cast, great new characters and, in my opinion, one of the best M.C.U villains, Baron/Helmut Zemo. I personally think Zemo is a great villain with a brilliant performance by Daniel Brühl. Definitely one of the best M.C.U villains in my opinion. And having this movie on DVD is fantastic. I get to watch it over and over and never get tired of it. Next up we have Doctor Stranger coming in just two months. I'm really excited for this. From what we've seen so far with the trailers, this is going to be great. Benedict Cumberbatch looks like he fits this role great and the visuals look great and this sure to be another great success. After that, it's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 on May 5, 2017. I doubt anyone can wait for this. The first Guardians movie was absolutely amazing and so having all the cast and crew coming back solidifies this movie to be an immediate success and I'm 100% that this will be a great movie. And for me, having Chris Pratt as Star-Lord and Bradley Cooper as Rocket back is the best part. Overall, this will be tremendous. Then there's Spider-Man: Homecoming on July 7, 2017. I can't wait for this. Tom Holland is a fantastic and perfect Spider-Man. And I have complete faith in Jon Watts who'll be directing this. I have a feeling that that'll be like Tim Miller in Deadpool because Spider-Man: Homecoming is going to be one of the first movies he's directing and so I know that this will surprise and I'm really excited to see Vulture and Shocker on the big screen for the first time ever. And overall, this is shaping up to be amazing and is my 2nd most hyped up Marvel Cinematic Universe movie. Then it's Thor: Ragnarok on November 3, 2017. This will most likely be great as well. Chris Hemsworth is returning and so is Tom Hiddleston as Thor and Loki and that's already fantastic. These two are fantastic as these characters and having them return is great. Kevin Feige said that this movie is supposed to change the Marvel Cinematic Universe in a big way like how Captain America: The Winter Soldier did. And yeah, all that together makes me really hyped up. After that it's Black Panther on February 16, 2018. Chadwick Boseman was absolutely amazing and awesome as Black Panther in Civil War and I loved his performance as him so having him have his own solo movie is an excellent move. This will be directed by Ryan Coogler who directed Creed last year. I didn't see it but I heard it's a great movie. So having that director be here and directing a movie of an awesome hero like Black Panther is tremendous and this is also shaping up to be amazing. Now, let's move onto the big one, Avengers: Infinity War on May 4, 2018. This is my most anticipated movie of all time. We have every Avenger coming together and hopefully the Netflix heroes as well and they're all teaming up to fight Thanos and I'm absolutely certain he'll be an epic villain for this movie. And having the Russo brothers directing this is the perfect choice. Especially given how they manage to handle a lot of characters in one movie and not feel overcrowded as we saw in Civil War. Overall, this is going to be the best comic book movie ever I bet. After that, it's Ant-Man and the Wasp on July 6, 2018 (2018-07-06). This will also be great. Paul Rudd is terrific as Ant-Man/Scott Lang and Evangeline Lilly was great as Hope in the first Ant-Man movie. They both worked off each other great and seeing her get that costume during the mid-credit scene of Ant-Man was really awesome. I have great anticipation for this. After that, it's Captain Marvel on March 8, 2019. We don't know much about this movie yet but from what we do know, Brie Larson will be playing Captain Marvel herself. And that's all we know so far but I know this will be another great Marvel Cinematic Universe movie. And finally for Phase 3, on May 3, 2019, we have the untitled Avengers movie. This will be the forth Avengers movie and this is the same as Infinity War. I'm really, really excited for this movie. I know it'll be a really epic conclusion for Phase 3 as well as a lot of these actors because a lot of actor's contracts will be expiring after this, which is really sad considering I love the cast of the M.C.U so much. But still, this is going to be awesome and if they don't introduce the Netflix heroes into Infinity War, hopefully they can do it here. Overall, this is going to awesome to see. And those are the Phase 3 movies. Now, let's talk about some possible Phase 4 movies. I actually don't want there to be a Phase 4 because I feel that it should all end with the forth Avengers movie. But whatever, let's go over eight movies I think might happen if they do do a Phase 4. Firstly, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, then Black Panther 2, then maybe Doctor Strange 2, then Spider-Man: Homecoming 2, then Ant-Man 3, then some movie version of some Netflix heroes, very unlikely though, then Moon Knight, then maybe Fantastic Four, if they get the rights back and then Avengers 5. So that's the future for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Thank you all for reading and please comment telling me what you think. (2019-05-03) (2019-03-08..) (2018-05-04. Thsi  ) who (2018-02-16. W x)

No comments:

Post a Comment