Sunday 4 September 2016

The Marvel TV shows

With Luke Cage coming to Netflix in 26 days, I decided to talk about all of the TV shows that have been released and the ones that will be released. And I'm not just talking about the Netflix shows. I'm also talking about the other ones too. So let's get into it. At the beginning was the ABC TV show, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. back in 2013. I actually haven't watched this yet but I really want to. And this year, they're starting season 4 and they're actually introducing Ghost Rider into it. Which is really amazing. I love having more and more Marvel characters being introduced into this universe and having this character be the M.C.U is absolutely incredible. I also just really like Ghost Rider the character and I've actually read some Marvel comics with him in it and he's awesome. In fact, today they released a new picture of the actor who's going to be playing him in the costume. Look.

During the Comic-Con a couple of months ago, they released the trailer that confirmed him and we got this small image of him in it.

And this show also has Coulson coming back. If you recall, Coulson was in the M.C.U phase 1 movies until the Avengers when Loki killed him. But in this show, they actually have him come back by using some Inhuman creature and some experiment and apparently Fury even knows he's alive and so does Hill. And apparently, that's one of the reasons why the Inhumans movie was cancelled. Overall, I really want to watch this show and if they include this into the M.C.U movies, I think it would be great and really cool. Especially seeing Ghost Rider interact with the Avengers. Now, the next show is Agent Carter. This show follows the adventures of Peggy Carter after World War 2. And this one went nowhere. I'm serious. I mean it got cancelled this year after Season 2 with only 18 episodes. And that's kinda sad because it looks like people liked it but it got cancelled and there's not really anything to say here unfortunately. But now let's talk about the Netflix shows. So yeah, we have Daredevil: Season 1 & 2 and Jessica Jones: Season 1 so far and everyone loves those, myself included, and you've all seen my reviews of both those shows and that I love them. So yeah, that's those ones and we also have Luke Cage coming out in a few weeks like I said and then next year we have the Iron Fist show and then all the Netflix heroes are coming together for the Defenders, which I am really excited for. Also, there's supposed to be a Punisher show, which should be great considering Jon Bernthal is fantastic as the Punisher in Season 2 of Daredevil and him having his own show sounds like a great idea. But that does make me wonder about Daredevil: Season 3 and Jessica Jones: Season 2. No one knows when they're coming out and neither do I. The only thing I'm really worried about with these is that I don't know how this will be fit in with the M.C.U movies and I really want to see all these Netflix heroes in the M.C.U movies. Though apparently I read on Wikipedia that Infinity War has changed. So now there's only going to be 1 Infinity War movie and it isn't going to be 2 parter anymore. Which is fine I guess. I guess that does leave the door open for the Marvel shows for more of an opportunity to be in the movies because it won't be split into 2 part so there won't be any interruptions in it, if you know what I mean. And so they could either show up in Infinity War or the Avengers movie after. Whatever that one will be called. Or at least that's what I think and I really hope they put all the Marvel shows into the movies because I think it would be really cool and really epic for all these heroes to be together for this. The last thing I want to talk about is some that may or may not have anything to do with the M.C.U but I just want to say anyway. Apparently Marvel and FOX are kinda working together on something and it's a new Marvel TV show called Legion. Apparently, it has something to do with the X-Men. So, who knows, maybe that's a small hint of the X-Men joining. That's most likely not going to happen but it would be interesting if it did. And something I heard on Watchmojo recently is that maybe the Fantastic 4 rights may be going back to Marvel. I think they said something about Marvel agreeing to give FOX the rights to stuff like the Hellfire Club and other things to do with the X-Men in exchange for the Fantastic 4 rights. I really hope that that's true and I hope they do incorporate the Fantastic 4 into the M.C.U movies in some way like maybe a movie or a show. I just hope they do give the Fantastic 4 back and we see them join the M.C.U and the Avengers because that would be really awesome and a relief to see. Especially after Fant4stic last year. And so those are all my updates and thoughts on the M.C.U TV shows. Please comment to tell me what you thought and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment