Tuesday 4 July 2017

4 Bleach movies ranked

So, at the start of the year I made a ranking of the 11 current Naruto movie. And that entry has been really popular, so I thought of doing one for the 4 Bleach movies. I really enjoy all these and there's not 1 that I think is bad. They're all enjoyable, awesome, have great animation and they al have something heart-warming or heart-breaking in them. You all already know what number 1 is if you read my top 5 anime movies list, but I wanted to talk about the rest. And so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
4. Bleach The Movie: Memories Of Nobody:
Image result for bleach the movie memories of nobody
Starting us off is the very first Bleach movie, Memories Of Nobody. The plot of this movie is that this girl named Senna shows up and she's someone they've never seen or heard of before. On top of that, there are also these strange white creatures appearing they've never seen or heard of either. And apparently Senna is someone from long ago and she has the power to help this person who wants to use her to create something that'll help him destroy the human world and the Soul Society. I would say this is the least of the Bleach movies, not because it's bad, but because I don't think there's much to it and I didn't entirely like it "that" much. I do like it, I just don't think there's much to it. Also, the ending reminds me a lot of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Senna is a being created by memories and so at the end when she disappears, everything about her is forgotten. Just like Xion in Kingdom Hearts:358/2 Days. Although, there are a lot of good things in it and the positives definetly out way the negatives. And there's a funny scene at the beginning that reminds of a scene from the third episode of Naruto.
Image result for bleach the movie memories of nobody
Image result for naruto and sasuke kiss
3. Bleach The Movie: Fade To Black:

Next up is Fade To Black. In this movie, Rukia vanishes and everyone, except Ichigo and Kon, has forgotten about her. And the reason for this is because of two children that Rukia used to take care of who died who have come back to life and want her all to themselves. Especially the girl who's gone insane. They both have. So now it's up to Ichigo to save her and everyone from the two children who are trying to kill all Soul Reapers. So I would say that, although I really like all of this movie, the best part in my opinion is the last half hour. Especially during the part where Ichigo is trying to make Rukia remember her past because she's almost forgotten who she is too. And from that moment on, I really like this movie. And, as I said before, when I was younger and a kid, the ending of this movie kinda made me cry. It's a really, really sad ending. But it's still awesome and I really enjoyed it.
2. Bleach The Movie: Hell Verse:

Coming in at number 2 is the last Bleach movie, Hell Verse. This just might be one of the most bizarre anime movies I've ever seen. And I say that because of what's in it and how far they take a lot of these situations. Ichigo's sister, Yuzu, gets taken to Hell so now he has to go there and save her from these guys who have taken her captive. And the animation is crazy in this. I mean, they literally go to Hell. So of course this is going to be insane with animation. There's this guy who's there who wants Ichigo to break his chain so he can leave. If you've seen either the show or this movie, then you'll know what I mean. And there's also some heart crushing stuff here like it looks like Yuzu's dead. And the climax is just as crazy with debris and all sorts of power going everywhere. It's awesome.
1. Bleach The Movie: Diamond Dust Rebellion:

As I said before in my top 5 anime movies, this is my favourite Bleach movie. It's the most fun I've had when watching any of these Bleach movie and I love every second of it. There's never a moment where I'm bored or waiting for another scene to start. Everything in it always has me entertained. Again, if you want to know what the story is, go to my anime movie list if you haven't yet. I really like all the characters here. Obviously the main characters like Ichigo and his friends, but also Kisuke and Shunsui. I like them already but I really like them here especially. And overall, I really, really love this movie and I'm glad to call it my favourite Bleach movie. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what your favourite Bleach movie is if you like any.

2 comments: