Saturday 22 July 2017

Second Justice League trailer

So at the Comic-Con a while ago, we got the second trailer for Justice League which will be out in less than 4 months and I am so excited. But I am still cautiously optimistic because this is another DC.E.U movie. Thankfully, because of Wonder Woman, I am more excited and this trailer does look good and cool, but there's no problem with being cautious about these movie because it's only been Wonder Woman this year that's been good. So, there is that, but I'm still super excited and I can't 'til it comes out. The trailer's content is cool. We get to see Steppenwolf, we get tot see Gordon and we get to see a small bit of Superman again. So, here's the trailer and I hope you all like it.

1 comment:

  1. Can't have galaxies without guardians, and you can't have justice without having a few leagues; that's just the way it all works.

    ReplyDelete