Saturday 22 July 2017

Second Defenders trailer

So, with the comic-con now on, there's going to be a lot of trailers coming. And one of those trailers we got was the second Defenders trailer. This trailer has me a lot more excited for the show to stream soon. It'll be out in a couple of weeks and when it does, expect to see my review of it soon because it is going to be only 8 episodes long. And this trailer shows a lot more. It's funny and it shows that there's a lot more at stake here. We actually got another trailer yesterday which was showing Stan Lee in the shows and showing up at various points in the shows and he was talking about heroes. We also got to see Frank Castle, A.K.A the Punisher, again. Which was cool. He was one of the best parts of Daredevil: Season 2 so seeing more of him is awesome. And so here's the new trailers and I hope you all like it.

1 comment:

  1. For people called the "Defenders" they do a lot of attacking. I first started watching these trailers thinking that I would see a lot of defending but instead I got a whole lot of attacking and I was honestly shaken. I don't give the Defenders any high marks, not until they start actually defending.

    ReplyDelete