Sunday 16 July 2017

Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 2017 trailer in depth analysis

So with the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer coming out yesterday and I already showed how insane I went when I saw it, I thought it would be a good idea to do an analysed entry where I talk about it and explain what I really think of it.  So the first thing we saw was Sora, Donald, Goofy and Hercules on Olympus as we saw before and we get more footage of it.
Image result for kingdom hearts 3 trailer d23 2017
Image result for kingdom hearts 3 trailer d23 2017
We also saw more of Olympus itself and more of what we're going to do there. Then after that they showed us the new world which is going to be a Toy Story world. I was excited when I saw it. I lost my mind. But we got to see Sora, Donald and Goofy as toys to fit into this environment and it looks amazing.


And when we see them defeat the Heartless we get to see Andy's toys like Woody, Buzz, Hamm, Rex, the Little Green Men and the plastic soldiers. And they look amazing. They look perfectly like the movies. 100%. I could not have asked for them to be done better.
Image result for toy story d23 2017 trailer


There's also a ton of that Sora and Disney interaction that I always love and I can't wait to see more of. And, of course, the gameplay is looking magnificent. It looks like there's a lot more things Sora can do here and it's cool when he jumps into that one toy and starts blasting Heartless. It also looks like you can have a lot more people in the party because he we see that Donald, Goofy, Woody and Buzz are all part of your team. Which is amazing. I can't believe they allowed that. Which makes me think that in the Big Hero 6 world, maybe you'll have all six heroes on your team at once. We'll see though.

There's also great textures and details in this world like the look of Andy's room and it looks great outside with the grass, the road and everything. And there's the big thing that everyone freaked out about with the release year announced. It's gonna be out sometime next year.

As I said, I can't wait for next year and I can't wait to see what other Disney worlds they're gonna to give us. Hopefully they'll be able to introduce new worlds like the ones I've said before like the Princess and the Frog, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, Zootropolis and Moana. Pretty much every one of the new Disney Renaissance movies. They're already going to do Tangled and Big Hero 6 and so that's why I didn't mention them. And maybe more Pixar movies like Up, The Incredibles, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo and so many more. And so that's my trailer analysis of the new Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 trailer. Overall, absolutely amazing. I hope we get a new trailer by around the end of the year or some time next year to see what other worlds we'll have and that will make me so happy. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you all thought of the new trailer.

1 comment:

  1. All this swordplay and fields and toys and whatnot better be in a kingdom of some sort or else they'd have to rename their franchise to just "Hearts."

    ReplyDelete