Wednesday 12 July 2017

My top 5 villains I hope will be the main villain in Spider-Man: Homecoming 2

(Before we start, I just wanna clear something, in case anyone's wondering where the new Daniel Danger story is after I said it would be next, I'm still thinking of the middle part of the first story and then when I do, I'll have it posted. But, for now, this.) So obviously I loved Spider-Man: Homecoming. It's my favourite movie of the year so far and it might be my favourite Spider-Man movie. So with a sequel coming out in 2019 , I thought it would be a good idea to look at his many different villains and choose the ones I want to see be the main villain. In fact, I'm going to count down my top 5 possible and the number 1 I do want to see be the main villain. Although, the only ones I won't be including are Doc Ock, Sandman, Lizard, Electro and Rhino because they were in the last ones. And so, let's begin.
5. Green Goblin:
Image result for green goblin comics
Starting us off is the best Spider-Man villain ever, the Green Goblin. And I know you might be wondering why I'm putting him on here when he was already used twice in the two previous Spider-Man franchises. But I love this character. He's one of my favourite comic book villains. I would love to see him on screen again. I also think it would be cool if they could do the suit comic accurate by making the mask C.G.I so it can move like in the comics. And I would, again, love if they could do this character again. Especially if they can do it kinda like how he was done in the original Spider-Man trilogy.
4. Kraven:
Image result for kraven comics
One of the more interesting villains I think would be great to see is Kraven. They've never done him in a movie before and I think it would be cool to see him. Especially if they take inspiration from the graphic novel, Kraven's Last Hunt. This is one of the best Spider-Man stories ever.
Image result for spider-man kraven's last hunt
They really got the portrayal of both characters so right in that story and so I would love to see him on screen like the way he like in this story. It would be so cool.
3. Scorpion:
Image result for scorpion comics
Probably the most obvious on the list is Scorpion. If you saw the movie, then you know that they sorta teased Scorpion with that guy who had that scorpion tattoo on his neck. And so yeah, I'm pretty sure they're going to do him in the next one. And if they do, I would love to do a great portrayal of the character. Especially since they did a great job with Vulture in the first movie.
2. Carnage:
Image result for carnage comics
Next up is the most violent comic book character of all time, Carnage. I think Carnage would be interesting to see because he's such a cool villain and given the fact that he's so violent gives a lot of opportunity for this to have a ton of amazing action scenes. And I would especially really love to see this character in live action. Just seeing the red symbiote be in a live action movie. I know we already saw the regular symbiote in Spider-Man 3.
And the number 1 villain I want to see be the main villain in Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 is... Venom:
Image result for venom comics
Speaking of which, at number 1 is Venom. I know he was in Spider-Man 3, but I'm pretty sure we all want to forget that version. I think we should get a proper on screen version of him. He's one of the best Spider-Man villains ever and having him in the M.C.U and fighting Spider-Man would be phenomenal. And I would also love to see him on screen in his proper design because he looked a little scrawny in the original. And so seeing that full physique on screen for the first time would be awesome and it would also be awesome if he had a real and longer screen time so we can get more of him and hopefully they can get a great actor to play him. And I especially hope they do a better build up for his character in stead of just trying to slap him in there for no reason. And so everyone, those are my picks for the five villains I hope will be the main villain in Spider-Man: Homecoming 2. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what villain you want to see in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment