Tuesday 3 May 2016

4 most anticipated comic book movies of 2019 ranked

Continuing my rankings of following comic book movies, these are the ones of 2019 and the ones and I'm ranking each one in order of anticipation. 2019 will be the absolute end of the M.C.U and will be the second last year for the DC.E.U. And a quick thing to note is that Inhumans won't be on this because it's been taken off of the M.C.U Wikipedia page so I don't know when it's coming out and it's said to be rescheduled. So with that out of the way, let's start.
4. Shazam: I've mentioned before how I think Shazam will be a hard character to portray on the big screen. Not to say that I don't like him it's just I think he's just not the kind of guy who you would normally see in a movie. But nonetheless I supposed I do want to see it and I guess I am excited.
3. Captain Marvel: This will probably be the last Marvel character we see in a movie before the very last M.C.U movie with every single Avenger together going up against Thanos. While we won't be seeing her in the first part, she will definitely be in the second and when she does it will be awesome. Yeah, Captain Marvel is a woman. Or at least this version is. There's 2 versions. A man and a woman and here they're going with the woman version. And I think she's pretty cool.
2. Justice League Part 2: This movie will have every member of the Justice League come together again to fight the big bad villain that each of the DC.E.U will be leading up to who I really hope is Darkseid. He would be the perfect villain for all the heroes to fight in the end. I know that that sounds exactly like the M.C.U, and yeah that's basically what this is trying to copy, but I just feel like that would be good decision. Especially seeing how they kinda teased him in Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice when Bruce had a dream and it was about him on the planet of Apocalypse. And that's where Darkseid is from. If they do do that, it would be amazing.
1. Avengers: Infinity War Part 2: While in my last entry I said how part 1 of Infinity War is what I'm looking forward to the most, it's really this movie out of every single movie that's going to be made in the future that I'm more excited for. It's going to bring together every single thing and hero we've seen and will be seeing going up against the mad titan himself, Thanos. And here I'm going to name all of them that will be in it. Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, War Machine, Falcon, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Wasp, Spider-Man, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange and maybe maybe Daredevil, I don't know but hopefully and hopefully the other M.C.U Netflix TV show characters. All those heroes will be coming together for the final fight with Thanos. That's what all the M.C.U movies have been leading up to. This one final battle. And that the number 1 thing I'm most excited about the most. As well as just seeing all these heroes all together and we get to see them together. I think just seeing that would be enough. But of course that's not entirely what we want to see. We mostly want to see action. And with the Russo brothers directing this too, I think we'll just want to see this going over and over and over and over and never be tired of it. Considering they did a phenomenal job with directing Civil War, I think that this might be the best action movie ever. It will definitely be my favourite comic book movie ever without a doubt. And so everyone, those were my most anticipated comic book movies of 2019 ranked. I hoped you like this. Thanks for reading and my next entry will be my last ranking of most anticipated comic book movies of the next few years with it being the ranking of the comic book movies of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment