Monday 2 May 2016

8 most anticipated comic book movies of 2017 ranked

6 days ago I made a list of the 8 comic book movies of 2016 ranked in order of my anticipation. I liked making that list so here I'm going to rank my 8 most anticipated for next year. And I'm also going to so the same for the comic book movies of 2018, 2019 and 2020. There are a lot of very highly anticipated ones coming out next year and I'm very excited to see almost all of them. So, with all that all of the way, let's begin.
8. Fantastic 4 2: Starting us off is the sequel to absolutely awful, terrible and dreadful Fantastic 4 movie that came out last year. Why they're making a sequel, I don't know. Well, O.K I do know. It's so they can keep the rights and not give it back to Marvel, who we all know would do a 100000 better job at making a Fantastic 4 movie. We all hated the movie that came out last year and even with the poor box office performance and the many negative reviews from a lot of people including Rotten Tomatoes, IMDb, Chris Stuckmann, BHL Hudson and even me, sorta. Either way they should just stop trying to hold onto the rights and give it back to Marvel. I mean they already gave them back the rights to Daredevil, Electra, the Punisher and even another studio gave the rights to Ghost Rider back to Marvel and Sony gave back the rights to Spider-Man. So it would be a better idea to let Marvel have the rights to the Fantastic 4. So that's all why the Fantastic 4 2 movie, or maybe Fant4stic because everyone made that joke about how on the poster they spelt it like that, Fant4stic, is at the bottom of the list.
7. Wonder Woman: Continuing the list is the solo movie for the Amazon Princess. While we all are excited to see, it is so far the comic book movie, I'm not entirely all that excited for it for next year. Not to say that I'm not excited. It's just, compared with the other comic book movies of next year, this is just the 7th out one here. I am also excited to see Gal Gadot portray this character again seeing how she did really well with it in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
6. Wolverine 3: Coming in at number 6 the movie that will end Hugh Jackman's career of playing Wolverine. While he's done an amazing and iconic job as the clawed X-Man, we all knew that it had to happen sometime and we'll finally get it next year with the 3rd Wolverine movie. If the movie is going to be the Old Man Logan storyline, which I mentioned before, I won't be as excited because I don't want it to be that storyline. I can't exactly explain why. There were just some things about it I didn't like. Also I'm wondering how they would do it because 5 characters who are a big part of it are Hawkeye, Hulk, Red Skull, Iron Man and Mysterio. And all those characters belong to Marvel and they all play an important part in the story, especially Hawkeye and Hulk. In the story, Hawkeye is traveling with Wolverine and Hulk is the one Wolverine wants revenge on because he killed his family. But either way I am very excited for the movie and I can't wait 'til it comes out.
5. Justice League Part 1: Next year's Justice League part 1 will be the movie that will bring together all the existing heroes of the DC Extended Universe. While it will be seen by maybe as too fast to be putting this movie together because we all know they're trying to copy the M.C.U, I still kinda think it will be awesome to see considering the heroes we've seen so far have been awesome and the actors who have played them have been phenomenal especially Ben Affleck as Batman. And if they could get Darkseid in it, it would be amazing. And if all the Justice League members had to fight him.
4. Thor: Ragnarok: When Thor: Ragnarok comes out next year, it will have been 2 years since we last saw Thor when he left at the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron. So having him back and having Chris Hemsworth return to play him again and also having Tom Hiddleston return as well as Loki will be beyond awesome. Especially seeing how we haven't seen Loki ever since Thor: The Dark World. And they'll also be bringing a new Marvel villain named Ragnarok. And seeing him should be interesting. Seeing how he's a cyborg version of Thor created by Tony Stark and Reed Richards. How they'll have him be made here, I don't know but I'm sure that the movie will be awesome nonetheless like all the M.C.U movies. Considering Chris Hemsworth is the perfect choice for Thor, and he's done a great job as the character since the first Thor movie back in 2011, it will be fantastic to see him return. And I also think it will be cool to see him in Avengers: Infinity War and see him interact with the new Avengers especially Spider-Man.
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Do I even need to explain this one. No I don't. I loved the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie and I know you all did too. It was hilarious, it had amazing effect, the action was very well directed by James Gunn and the cast was spectacular with Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper as the main 5 and they we're fantastic in their roles. Especially Bradley Cooper as Rocket. So having there be sequel to all that is amazing. It's said that it's going to have more history with Peter's family and we'll probably know who his dad is. And having James Gun back is also amazing. He did an outstanding job with the first movie, especially seeing how he did the action. And if they could make the second film just as funny as the first, well I'd even say that it's right up there with the first Deadpool movie with comedy because that's the funniest comic book movie ever in my opinion. And who know, we might even know where another Infinity Stone is in this one like maybe we can see the Time Stone. We already saw the Power Stone in the first movie and we also saw the Mind Stone in Avengers: Age of Ultron, the Reality Stone in Thor: The Dark World and the Space Stone is inside the Tesseract. And apparently we're supposed to be seeing the Soul Stone in Doctor Strange. Sorry for making that so long, I just felt like you should know that. Anyway, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is the 3rd comic book movie of 2017 I'm most excited for.
2. Deadpool 2: With the amazing and fantastic solo Deadpool movie we got this year, FOX will take it to the next level with next year's Deadpool 2. Like I said before in my top 5 hopes for Deadpool 2, I said how it should definitely get a bigger budget and so it should have a lot more in it. We're also going to have Cable in it like I said before and if they can get a great actor to play him, that would be fantastic. And, another thing I said before was that maybe we can get a new Wolverine because since it will be out by around the time Hugh Jackman leaves, they can have it so that Deadpool can make fun of the new one and maybe say things like "Hey Hugh, how are you doing? Oh, wait, oh right I remember. He's gone. New guy. Ha." I don't know, maybe if they had something like that, it would be incredible and there's a ton of more possibilities opportunities they can do with this kind of premise.
1. Spider-Man: Homecoming: This year's Captain America: Civil War finally introduced us to the M.C.U's version of Spider-Man and he was specular. Definitely the best Spider-Man put onto the screen and Tom Holland is the best Spider-Man actor ever. Andrew Garfield was incredible but now he's been outdone. And because of that, as well as the fact that Spider-Man is my favourite superhero ever, next year's Spider-Man: Homecoming is going to be the comic book movie I'm most excited about for next year. And given the fact that it's going to be the solo movie for the best Spider-Man ever, it makes me more excited just by thinking about it. And everyone, those are my comic book movies of 2017. I'll either do the next one's next or later but for now, I hope you all enjoyed this one and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment