Monday 9 May 2016

My top 5 most underrated comic book movies

First off, I just want to say, sorry for not posting anything for a few days. But I've been really, busy with the weekend and Friday and I had a lot of things to do and I was traveling so I didn't have time to write anything. But anyway, here I'm counting down my top 5 comic book movies I find to be really underrated where they don't get that much appreciation and I might like but a lot others don't. Anyway, let's begin.
5. The Wolverine: This is definitely the most underrated out of all the X-Men movies. It does have problems and it's still on the place where I placed it when I did my rankings of all the X-Men movies, but it's not bad. It's pretty cool and this is definitely one of Hugh Jackman's best performances as Wolverine. I did enjoy it and  it's way better than Origins. Also we got to see Wolverine go into Berserker Rage Wolverine which was really awesome.
4. Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice: When I did my review for this movie a few weeks ago, I mentioned how I did acknowledge that there are a lot problems with the movie that can't be ignored but nonetheless it's still an entertaining movie and it has some absolutely amazing things in it like Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, the look of the movie, the incredible action, the awesome looking suits especially the Batman suits and I was entertained and interested throughout the whole way. Not entirely. I mean there were the scenes with the problems. But really, I was entertained. It's almost kinda hard for me explain. Maybe because the performances I was enjoying, especially Affleck. And I can't wait to see what they do with it from here.
3. Iron Man 2: It's almost kinda hard for me to see why people hate this movie. I always kinda see it as the same as the first movie where we see Tony be funny at times, except the parts where he does be a little too mean a bit of an actual jerk, it has awesome suits, funny one liners and amazing performances from everyone especially Robert Downey Jr. I don't entirely get. Yes there are the many sub plots that don't lead anywhere, I've said that before and there are a little too may conveniences. But it's still a fun movie to watch. Not as good as the first but not terrible.
2. Batman Forever: This movie is a movie that's weird and so not Batman ad I know that but I kinda feel like it fits with this world. It has some characters that are too goofy and out of character like Val Kilmer's Batman is a little too silly and cheesy. Thankfully not as bad as George Clooney but not as he should be which is dark and serious. But thankfully his Bruce Wayne seems pretty good and serious and he pulls it off fine I suppose, it's not 100% accurate if you know what I mean. It also has way too many bright and neon colours everywhere but again I almost kinda feel like it belongs in a world like this. And I do find it entertaining as silly as it can get.
And my number 1 most underrated comic book movie ever is... The Amazing Spider-Man 2: This is one I really don't understand. And when I say that I mean I don't understand why people dislike it. It has almost everything you'd want in a Spider-Man movie. A great main actor/character, good chemistry between the hero and the love, which by the way I don't usually care about in movies but if it's this good, I'm totally behind it, the best or second best Spider-Ma costume ever, a sad ending, cool villains, awesome action, well handled slow-mo and great web swinging physics. It has great performances from everyone, especially Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. I know I said Tom Holland is now the best Spider-Man ever and I still believe that but Andrew Garfield is still amazing as the character. And so, everyone, those were my top 5 most underrated comic book movies of all time. I hope you liked this and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment