Sunday 29 May 2016

My top 5 things I want to see in Justice League

So the Justice League Part 1 movie is going to be coming out next year and I am very excited for it considering it's my 5th most anticipated comic book movie of next year. It will not only bring together the heroes of the DC Extended Universe we've seen already like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, but also the heroes that Bruce and Diana will be finding to make up the Justice League like Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman. Or at least the ones that we know of so far since we saw them in Batman V Superman. And another thing, this list will about what I want to see in both of the Justice League movies like when I did my Avengers: Infinity War want list. Anyway, let's begin.
5. Have everyone do what they can: This may sound familiar. I said kinda he same thing in my Infinity War want list when I said have everyone do every ability they can and that's the same with this one. In this one it can be like, have Superman do every ability he can do, make Batman even more of a formidable fighter than he was in Batman V Superman, have Wonder Woman show even more of what she's got than what we saw in the ending of Batman V Superman and make every other superhero give absolutely everything they've got to defeat the main villain.
4. Have Doomsday return: So in future movies Superman is obviously going to be returning and that's because, for one thing he's Superman and secondly, because that's what happens in the comics. But he's no the only one. In the comics, Superman and Doomsday both kill each other but they both also come back to life, So, maybe that can happen in this one too, I think would be amazing. I'm sure how they would kill him completely, but I'm sure they'll think of something.
3. Give Lex Luthor his Warsuit: In the Justice League movies, I think Lex Luthor should return and if he does, I think he should get his Warsuit. In case you don't know, his Warsuit is a green metal suit he uses to fight Superman which include Kryptonite canisters which he can use to blast beams of Kryptonite at Superman to hurt him. This is what it looks like.

And so I think that by having him have it, would be cool, especially seeing how we've never seen it in a Live-Action movie before and it'll be cool to have him with it next to the main villain.
2. Make the main villain Darkseid: Yeah, I've talked about this a lot. Out of any DC villain, this is the one I want to see the most in Justice League. It's a lot like Thanos in the M.C.U. I mean, not just because those 2 are the same, but also because he would absolutely fit and I have a feeling that if we do see him as the main villain, he would be perfect and, this is going to sound weird, but I have a feeling that it could also lead to him becoming my favourite DC villain ever. And of course just the fact that I feel that it would be a brilliant move to do that. I mean, come on, we already have many to him like Batman's Apokolips dream and Darkseid's Omega symbol on the ground of it as well as what Lex says to Batman at the end of Batman V Superman when he says "He's hungry, he's found us and he's coming" and it's most likely that he's talking about Darkseid showing up in it. And I really, really hope he does.
And the number 1 thing I want to see in Justice League is... Make the last fight incredibly long: Yeah. This is exactly like my Avengers: Infinity War want list and that's that I really want the final fight with all the heroes against the main villain to be long considering this is what the whole Extended Universe will be leading up to, this should be the longest, most epic and awesome fight in all of DC's battles. And that's all what I want to see in Justice League. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you want to see in Justice League.

No comments:

Post a Comment