Monday 23 May 2016

My thoughts on how Daredevil would work in the M.C.U movies

Daredevil is by far the hero I want to see in the M.C.U the most, especially seeing how Spider-Man is already in the movies and we'll be seeing him more in the movies. Ever since I started to really get into Daredevil, I remember really wanting to see in the M.C.U movies from the Netflix T-V show. I still haven't begun to watch the show just yet but from what I've seen on YouTube and some of the reviews I've seen of it, I think that this Daredevil is awesome. And so here I'm going to talk about my thoughts on how I think he'd work if he is introduced in the movies and if he is going to be in future films especially Infinity War. So, very quickly, I think he can be introduced by Tony Stark. What I mean by that is the same thing that happened in Civil War where he knew about Spider-Man and who he was and where he lived so he was able to go to him and recruit him. That's the exact same thing I think could work with him and Daredevil. Tony knows of this Daredevil vigilantly in New York and he knows who he is and wants to recruit him to join the Avengers so he goes to where Matt lives and talks with him about joining and after a while, Matt does agree and he then joins. And so, maybe when Tony does that, maybe he can do the exact same thing as with the other Netflix heroes like Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and the others. I don't know, I just have a feeling that that'd be cool. And maybe in something like Infinity War, Daredevil and the others can all be part of the Avengers and all the Avengers re-join back together and that's when every single one of them take on Thanos and I think that that would be really cool. So everyone, that's how I think Daredevil would work in the M.C.U movies. How do you think it'd work? Let me know in the comments and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment