Monday 30 May 2016

My top 5 hopes for DC heroes that have not yet been announced for the DC Extended Universe

In my last entry, I was talking about what I want to see in the Justice League movies. And here I'm going to talk about the heroes I want to see in the actual Justice League team in the movies that have not yet been announced for anything yet. And so, let's begin.
5. Hawkgirl: Starting us off is Hawkgirl. While it may come off as a bit of a stretch considering she's already in the Legends of Tomorrow TV show and it's probably not going to happen, but I think having some new version of her in the DC Extended Universe would be awesome to see. I think maybe we can first see her in the Flash movie because in the comics, a Flash comic is where she first showed up. And so yeah, I really want to see Hawkgirl.
4. Plastic Man: Coming in at number 4 is DC's answer to Marvel's Mr. Fantastic. While I have no idea where he would show up in movies, I'm still kinda optimistic on seeing him in the movies and him joining the Justice League and maybe seeing him in the Justice League movie and have him with the other heroes to fight Darkseid would be cool to see.
3. Hawkman: While I have already said that I want to see Hawkgirl in it, I think it might be even more cool to see Hawkman and seeing all the things he can do like flying, using his mace and others. And just imagine if we saw him and seeing him fight Darkseid with all of his abilities. I think that that'd be really cool to see.
2. Green Arrow: Next up is Oliver Queens. While Green Arrow does have his own TV show at the moment, I would say that it might be possible because so does Flash and yet we're still getting him in the DC Extended Universe and so maybe they could work as the same and I think that if they did include him, that'd be really cool and it would be really similar to Hawkeye in the M.C.U which, I'm just saying, is what I think this DC Extended Universe is supposed to be like. But anyway, I think it might be cool to see Green Arrow in Justice League.
And the number 1 unannounced DC hero I want to see in the Justice League is... Martian Manhunter: Yeah, for my number 1, I'm going to have to go with Martian Manhunter. He just really cool and I've really liked him in other forms like in the Justice League animated T-V show and I do absolutely believe that if we did see him, I think it would be a perfect choice of what other superhero to put in the Justice League. And so everyone, those are my top 5 DC I want to see in the DC Extended Universe who have not been announced yet. Thank you all for reading and please comment to tell me what hero you want to see in the DC Extended Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment