Tuesday 10 May 2016

My top 5 favourite Disney comic reliefs

Disney definitely has some of the best and funniest characters ever and here I'm counting down my top 5 favourites. While we all definitely love Disney and their stories and characters, it's the humour is another thing that we all love and is one of the best things in all of their movies. One thing to know though is that I'm including villains in this like Captain Hook or Ratigan  You'll most likely be able to guess a lot of these but even if you can't, this will still be fun so let's start.
5. The Gargoyles (The Hunchback of Notre Dame): The reason these 3 are here is because apparently a lot of people don't like them which, I'm just going to say right now, I don't get. These 3 are some of the funniest Disney characters ever in my opinion. They make me and my family laugh a lot when we see them. I honestly don't understand why people dislike these 3. The best one in my opinion is Hugo. The fat one. I just really find the Gargoyles to be both funny and fun.
4. Maximus and Pascal (Tangled): When it came to picking who the best comedic character is in this movie, I had to make it a tie. While Rapunzel and Flynn are both pretty funny in this, it's the 2 non speaking animals who really steal the show. With Maximus, I find his best parts are his facial expressions and how with every move he makes, no matter what it is, is priceless and Pascal's best parts are when ever he's interacting with the others like when he's trying to tell them something in a smug way with a kinda creepy smile is great to see.
3. Timon and Pumbaa (The Lion King): Get this. Apparently these are so popular, they eventually got their own spin-off TV show. I don't know what people think of that show or if they think it's bad. But one thing that no one can say anything bad about is Timon and Pumbaa's role in the movie. Even if their comedy isn't always perfect, they absolutely do almost have every funny part in the whole movie.
2. Olaf (Frozen): Do I even need to explain this one. I mean it's been said by everyone, including me, a ton of times. Just having him say a single sentence and you'd be very entertained. In fact, I think if anyone was to actually meet him personally, they'd still be very satisfied. I know that that may sound kinda weird, but I think it's true. He's that funny and that entertaining. And I could not pick a better choice than Josh Gad as the voice for him.
And my number 1 favourite Disney comic relief is... Genie (Aladdin ): Was there any doubt? Of course the fast, funny, weird and magic Genie is my number 1 pick. It's actually kinda hard to not see why this guy is so funny. You can literally go onto YouTube and look at all the scenes he's in in the movie. But either way, just watching the entire movie as a whole is great and when he does show up for the first 20 or 30 seconds, it's honestly some of the funniest stuff Disney has ever done. And Robin Williams was perfect to voice him. And everyone, those were my top 5 favourite Disney comic reliefs. I hoped you enjoyed and thanks for reading. Please comment telling me what you're favourite is.

No comments:

Post a Comment