Friday 13 May 2016

My top 5 things I want to see in Spider-Man: Homecoming

With Spider-Man back where he belongs, in the M.C.U and we finally got to see him with the other Avengers in Civil War, it's time to look to the future and begin to think about what will be happening in the next solo movie for him. Tom Holland is easily the best Spider-Man ever and even if he wasn't Civil War that long, he was spectacular in the scenes he was in and funny. And in an earlier entry I was saying how Spider-Man: Homecoming is my most anticipated comic book movie of 2017. I think mainly because Spider-Man is my favourite superhero ever and to having it be staring the best Spider-Man ever, might actually make this be right up with the Avengers or Civil War as my favourite comic book movie ever. Let's begin.
5. Have Tony Stark have a big role: Yeah, apparently Robert Downey Jr. has been signed on for this as Tony. Seeing how he's my second favourite superhero ever, I would really love to see him have a big role in the story. Now granted I don't want him to have a role so big that it will take up the majority of the whole film. I mean it is a Spider-Man movie and so it should be focused on him. But having him be in it for a good amount of it but still not tat much, would be amazing.
4. Have Michael Keaton be either Green Goblin, Venom or Carnage : As you all might have heard, Michael Keaton has been rumoured to play a villain in the movie but no one knows what it's going to be. Some think it's going to be Vulture and others think it's going to be Kraven. In the comics Vulture is a old man in a green vulture costume and he's able to fly in it and he becomes a villain because apparently Norman Osborn stole his work and used it as his own. And Kraven is just a regular hunter villain who was once hire to kill Spidy but he stopped him and ever since then, Kraven has been trying to kill him. I personally think I would rather prefer to see other villains like the Green Goblin, Venom or Carnage. But apparently I heard that Kevin Feige, the producer of every Marvel movie, including the other Spider-Man movies and the X-Men movie, said that they're going to be using a villain who hasn't been in any movie yet so that means we might not be seeing the Goblin or Doc Ock or Sandman or Venom or the Lizard or Electro or the Rhino. But I think I also heard him saying that they might do Venom because they're going to try to make us forget about Spider-Man 3, if you know what I mean. But I would like to see either the Green Goblin, Venom or Carnage. Especially Carnage because we haven't ever seen him on the screen before. I know I was just talking about Kraven or Vulture but I prefer if maybe those were the options too. Also one more thing about this. I might have said this before but if I didn't, in the comics the Green Goblin's mask is able to move when Norman or Harry move their faces. So if they do do the Goblin, maybe they could use C.G.I to make that work if you know what I mean again.
3. Make the romance believable: One of the problems that the original Spider-Man movies had is that the relationship between Peter and M.J wasn't believable and there was just no chemistry at all. Which is weird for me to say because as I've said before I don't care about that kind of stuff but even I could tell that there was no connection. In fact, that was one of the things that the Amazing Spider-Man movies did better and everyone can agree with me on that. And so hopefully in the new movie, they'll do the same thing. Apparently whoever it's going to be, it's going to be played by Zendaya. I heard she might be Black Cat and if she is, that'd be pretty cool.
2. Have Spider-Man, Iron Man and Black Cat take on the villain in the end: So like I said, we might be seeing Black Cat in this movie and if they do have her in it, I think it'd be cool if the 3 of them teamed up to take on the main villain. Another option is maybe Spidy can fight the villain himself especially since, in Civil War he never fought one person by himself and in Homecoming he'll probably have 2 fights with the villain. Maybe one by himself and the second could be him, Tony and Black Cat against whoever it is they're going to fight. I think that that would be awesome.
And the number 1 thing I'm hoping to see in Spider-Man: Homecoming is... Spider-Man: I know this is exactly like what I said wen I made my Deadpool hopes list, but yeah I mostly just want to see Spider-Man in the movie. I've already brought up before how Tom Holland is the best Spider-Man ever and to see him on the screen as Spider-Man and the movie is going to be all about him, will be amazing. It will most definitely be really fun to follow him too because he's a very funny and witty Spider-Man like how Andrew Garfield was. And I also think it will be amazing to see the costume again. In Civil War the eyes moved when he did like in the comics so I think seeing that for the majority of the whole film will be great to see. And to once again see him interact with Tony Stark/ Iron Man again will be fantastic because I thought they worked off each other really well in Civil War and they were fun to watch together and like I said before, the whole scene in Peter's apartment was one of my favourite scenes in that movie. And so everyone those were my top  things I want to see in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Please comment and tell me what you want to see in it and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment