Friday 20 May 2016

My paintings of Disney Classics characters

O.K. So here I'm going to be showing all of you painting I did of characters from Disney Classics. A few things to know though. I not going to be do the 6 package films from the '40's and I'm also only going to be do one character from the different movies. And it can either be a main character or a side-character or a villain. Some of these, I think, are some of the best ones I've done. I'm not trying to sound egotistical, but I think some of these are. Please comment when you're done to tell me what you think of these and I hope you enjoy. Let's begin.
Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs):

Pinocchio and Jiminy (Pinocchio):

Chernabog (Fantasia):

Dumbo (Dumbo):

Bambi (Bambi):

Jaq (Cinderella):

The Cheshire Cat (Alice In Wonderland):

Peter Pan (Peter Pan):

Si and Am (Lady and the Tramp):

Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty):

Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians):

Merlin (The Sword in the Stone):

Baloo (The Jungle Book):

Berlioz (The Aristo Cats):

Robin Hood (Robin Hood):

Winnie the Pooh (The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh):

Bernard (The Rescuers):

Tod (The Fox and the Hound):

The Horned King (The Black Cauldron):

Basil (The Great Mouse Detective):

Oliver (Oliver & Company):

Ursula (The Little Mermaid):

Ms Bianca (The Rescuer: Down Under):

Lumiere (Beauty and the Beast):

Aladdin (Aladdin):

Simba (The Lion King):

Pocahontas (Pocahontas):

Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame):

Phil (Hercules):

Mushu (Mulan):

Tarzan (Tarzan):

Whale (Fantasia 2000):

Kuzco (The Emperor's New Groove):

Vinny (Atlantis: The Lost Empire):

Stitch (Lilo & Stitch):

B.E.N (Treasure Planet):

Koda (Brother Bear):

Maggie (Home on the Range):

Chicken Little (Chicken Little):

Nigel (The Wild):

Lewis (Meet the Robinsons):

Bolt (Bolt):

Tiana (The Princess and the Frog):

Rapunzel (Tangled):

King Candy (Wreck-It Ralph):

Olaf (Frozen):

Baymax (Big Hero 6):

Nick (Zootropolis):

No comments:

Post a Comment