Sunday 22 May 2016

My top 5 things I want to see in Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War is my most anticipated movie of all time. And I mean both parts. I'd say if I had to make a choice, I would say that I'm most excited for part 2. But either way I'm beyond excited for it and I'm way more excited for that than I was for Civil War and you all know how much I was excited for Civil War seeing how I talked about it so much. And with 5 movies left to come out before part 1, I'm going to count down my top 5 things I want to see in both movies which, here, I'm just counting as 1 movie for this one. Should be fun so without further delay, let's begin.
5. Bring together every hero at the end and have them all in a straight line looking at Thanos about to fight him: This will definitely be the most epic and awesome scene if they do this. So Thanos will be the main villain for Infinity War and we'll be seeing all existing heroes take him on. I don't know where they'll be fighting him nor do I have any idea where they should fight. But wherever it's going to be, I want it to be someplace awesome and I especially would love to see every hero standing in a straight line looking at Thanos and heck, maybe he can be accompanied by some allies of his own like maybe the Skrulls and a lot of people think that Red Skull should come back as well, which I hope he doesn't, but if he does, he and Thanos and maybe even Abomination can be on the same side and they're about to fight the Avengers. And with the Avengers, it can be like the way it was in Civil War where every Avenger is standing in a straight line and they're all looking at him. That would be beyond amazing and maybe the best thing in the movie because of how awesome it would be next to the action.
4. Have every hero do everything they can: When I say that, I mean have every Avenger doing all their abilities. I mean let's have Iron Man have stronger suits like maybe remaking the Hulkbuster, have Cap push his body to the limit of wanting to fight hand to hand with Thanos, have Hulk go crazy with rage and fight with Thor to fight Thanos, have Ant-Man and Wasp go giant and fight Thanos themselves, have the Guardians want to kill Thanos no matter what especially Drax, maybe have Spider-Man and Black Panther doing something together and also have Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Bucky, Falcon and all the others like Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel all doing something that would be awesome. Also, this is just a quick thought, but  I think maybe they can also bring back Quicksilver. The way they can do that is maybe Scarlet Witch can use her magic to bring him back like the way she does in the comics. I don't know, I just think that that'd be cool.
3. Include the Netflix heroes: So Marvel studios have also been doing a lot of shows on Netflix, which you already know and they include Daredevil, Elektra, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, the Punisher, Iron Fist and the Defenders. And one thing that I absolutely want to see is all of them joining the Avengers and being in the movies especially Daredevil. And if we can get all those heroes in it and along with the heroes we've already seen in the movies and the ones we're going to see, it would be astounding.
2. Avengers Assemble: Throughout all the M.C.U movies so far, not once have we ever heard the catchphrase "Avengers Assemble" said by anyone. Cap was about to say it at the very end of Avengers: Age of Ultron, but then it cut out before he started. In the comics, it's something that Cap says that to every Avenger whenever there's trouble and it's so they can all come together and stop whatever's happening. And so in Infinity War, maybe they can have it where Cap finally says "Avengers Assemble" which would be spectacular.
And the number 1 thing I want to see in Avengers: Infinity War is... Make the last fight incredibly long: So yeah, seeing how this movie is going to split into 2 parts, that 's mainly going to be because the fight is going to be incredibly, incredibly, incredibly long. Thanos will definitely be the most strongest opponent for the Avengers seeing how he's the one behind all this and the one who was having villains like Ronan and Loki doing what he wanted and the one who's been setting all this up also counting the fact that he's recently gotten his hands on the Infinity Gauntlet, we will most likely have a lot to look forward to when the fight begins and he'll also get his hands on all the Infinity Stones and seeing how we've seen the damage they can do especially when we saw the Power Stone in Guardians of the Galaxy and we saw what it can do and when a creature like Thanos has his hands on it as well as the other 5, it's going to be the Avengers biggest challenge ever which will result in an absolutely ginormous battle that will feel like the entire planet is about to be completely destroyed. And that's all why I want the fight to be incredibly long. And everyone, those are my top 5 things I want to see in Avengers: Infinity War. Please comment down below to tell me what you wan to see in it and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment