Monday 2 May 2016

5 most anticipated comic book movies of 2018 ranked

In my last entry I said how I'm going to be ranking all the comic book movie of the following years of anticipation. These are also my most anticipated so it may not be everyone else's order. Another thing, there's supposed to be a 3rd DC movie in 2018 but no one knows what it is because it says it on Wikipedia and it says that it's untitled so we don't know what it is so that one isn't going to be here. One more thing, in my last ranking I didn't know that X-Force was going to be released in 2017 so that's why it's not in my last entry. But nonetheless let's begin with number 5.
5. Aquaman: While I have said before that I do like Aquaman and he is definitely the most underrated superhero ever, I just have a feeling that his solo movie in 2018 is the one that I'll be least excited about for that year. While I do have hope for it to be good, I almost have this strange feeling like it won't be that interesting. I can't exactly explain it but that just how I feel about it so far. But besides that small bit, I guess am at least a little excited to see it.
4. The Flash: Continuing the DC Extended Universe we have one of the most popular DC heroes getting his own solo movie. I've said before that I really like the Flash and especially like his costume and his powers are cool too. And as the film goes, I do have feeling that it'll be good. And seeing how this won't be the first time we see the Flash, we'll be seeing him in the first Justice League movie, I think that the character will be fun. That's just a feeling I've got.
3. Ant-Man and the Wasp: I would say that out of all the M.C.U movies of 2018, this is the one that I'm looking forward to the least and that's only because I'm just more excited for the other 2 even more. That being said, I still believe that this new Ant-Man movie will be spectacular. Maybe even better than the first. And seeing how it's going to focus on Scott and Hope as Wasp will be astounding. And I especially hope that there's more of Michael Douglas as Hank Pym. He was fantastic in the first movie and especially given the fact that Hank, in my opinion, is one of the most important Marvel characters ever. And I also hope that there's more of Michael Peña as Luis. He was one of the highlights of the first movie and he was so funny. Probably one of the funniest characters in the M.C.U.
2. Black Panther: From what we saw of Black Panther in Captain America: Civil War, he was amazing. And Chadwick Boseman was also amazing in the portrayal as him. So from all that, I have a very, very, very great feeling that this will be an amazing movie. I don't know what to think on what the premise will be but given the fact that it's the M.C.U, I'm sure that they'll think of something ingenious for it. I especially hope that it will have a bit more of maybe having Steve in it. Considering what we got from the end credit scene of Captain America: Civil War, it looks like maybe while Steve is there, he might be helping T'Challa defend it. I think if they did that, it'd be awesome. Especially seeing how in Civil War they were fighting so now they can be fighting side by side for a while. And maybe they can have it where Steve and T'Challa are at the end when they're fight the main villain, which again, I hope will be Man-Ape, and the 2 of them have to fight him together or maybe something will happen and Steve can't be there so only T'Challa has to fight him alone. Again, if they can do that, it'd be so, so awesome.
1. Avengers: Infinity War Part 1: Yeah, you knew this had to be number 1. Especially how I said before that Avengers: Infinity War is my most anticipated movie, or movies depending how you look at it, of all time. Seeing how Thanos is my favourite Marvel villain ever and given the fact that he's been set up through all these movies ever since the first Avengers movie and we saw him get the Infinity Gauntlet in Avengers: Age of Ultron and a lot of people have been talking about him in the movies, how can you not get excited for this. This is the movie that all the M.C.U movies have been leading up to. And I think having every since current Avenger, as well as the ones we'll be seeing in future M.C.U movies, going up against the Mad Titan Thanos most likely be the best thing in the M.C.U ever. As well as when we get a little more in part 2. And everyone, those are all the comic book movies of 2018 in order of anticipation in my opinion. I hope you liked this. Please comment and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment