Tuesday 10 May 2016

My top 5 movies that got better the 2nd time I saw them

Here I'm going to count down my top 5 movies that I've seen in my life that I felt got better the second time I saw them. Expect to see a few Marvel movies on this. And the last thing I want to say is sometime after this, I'm not exactly sure when, but one of my later posts is going to be paintings of Disney Classic characters. I don't know when I'm going to do that or when it will be posted because I'm still doing it and there's a lot of characters to do. But just expect to see that in the future. But anyway, let's start the list of my top 5 movies that got better the 2nd time I saw them.
5. Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens: I know this is weird considering I loved the Force Awakens the first time I saw it. But I think after we got it on DVD and I watched it a lot more times, I think that that counts. And you've all heard me talk about this movie a ton of times and saying how it's absolutely fantastic. But I think when I saw it in the cinema the second time or saw it on DVD, I loved it even more.
4. Frozen: If you recall when I first did my first review for this movie many years ago, I said how when I saw this in the cinema, I found it to just be O.K. I didn't think it was anything that spectacular and some things were boring and bland like the dialog. But now, I absolutely adore this movie. It is definitely one of my favourite Disney movies ever and the characters in this are probably some of the best in Disney history with all of them seeming to be both colourful, lovable and complex. Especially the main 4 like Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf.
3. X-Men: I remember seeing this for the first time a few years ago when I was way younger and I didn't really get it. I especially remember wanting to fast forward it to get to the action. I entirely care for the rest of the movie. But now, years later, I'm glad I do watch it all because it's a really, really good film. And it has amazing and terrible follow ups if you know what I mean.
2. Guardians of the Galaxy: The reason this is here s because when I first saw this a couple of years ago with my brother and sister, I couldn't really understand the plot. I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't. But after seeing it again more times, I absolutely understand it 100%. I have no idea why I couldn't understand it the first time around. And because I can understand it completely, I can enjoy it a lot more.
And the number 1 movie that got better the second time I saw it is... Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Yeah. This movie is exactly like Guardians where I didn't understand it at first but after a few more viewings, I absolutely get it and I know can say that it is indeed a fantastic movie. I think the biggest thing I didn't understand was what the whole thing with HYDRA being formed inside S.H.I.E.L.D was all about and I didn't understand a few other things I can't remember. But now, again, I understand it completely and it's definitely one of the best M.C.U movies ever. And so everyone, those are my top 5 movies that got better the 2nd time I saw them. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment