Sunday 1 May 2016

My top 5 things I thought would be in Captain America: Civil War

So yesterday I did my review for Captain America: Civil War and I said I loved it so, so, so much and it is definitely one of my favourite comic book movies ever. But before the movie came out, I was thinking about what was going to be in the movie. Some of them did happen but these are the ones that didn't happen. I thought these would be a large majority of it but they either didn't last very long or just didn't happen at all. Let's begin.
5.  Rhodey dying: In the first trailer for the movie we could see Tony holding Rhodey on the ground and a lot of people thought he was going to die, including myself. From the look of the shot that we saw, it looked like maybe Bucky might have torn out his ark reactor. And other people were saying that maybe that's what happened. But as I said yesterday, that's not what happened and he's not dead like we thought.
4. Spider-Man having a bit more screen time: While the directors and writers managed to give Spider-Man a great amount of screen time in the movie, I was actually hoping that he would have a bit more time. Not so much that he would take up the whole majority of the film, but just a small bit longer than what we got. But still it is better than nothing.
3. Crossbones being in the movie longer: I was actually hoping that maybe Crossbones would be a villain that would be in the movie longer than what we got. I mean the costume he had was cool and I would think that from the fact that we saw him in Winter Soldier. He had a reason for wanting revenge on Steve so I think he should have been in the film longer than he was.
2. The end credit scene being a teaser to Doctor Strange or showing Thanos coming to Earth: I was actually discussing this thing with my brother yesterday after we saw the movie. We were saying how we thought how the credit scenes should have been teases for future movies. Like maybe showing Steven Strange for the next movie would have been cool as well has having a scene where we see Thanos in space getting ready to come to Earth which would tease Avengers: Infinity War. But we got credit scenes that set-up Spider-Man Homecoming and probably the Black Panther solo movie, which were really awesome.
And the number 1 thing I thought would be in Captain America: Civil War is... Steve dying: This is probably one of things I was talking about a lot before the movie came out. In the Civil War comic, Steve dies because Crossbones shoots him. But in this version, I was thinking maybe Iron Man could be the one to do it out desperation to get out of the situation. I was thinking maybe he could do it by either blasting him really hard or blasting him and he fell out of the window where they were standing on when the 3 of them were fighting and then when Bucky wakes up he could see Steve's body on the ground and then attack Tony out of anger but Tony eventually manages to escape. But no, that's not what happened. But either way, I'm not saying that the ending was bad. It's not. It's awesome but I thought maybe that might have happened. And everyone, those were the 5 things I thought would be in Captain America: Civil War. Pleas comment and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment